what you should know
How best to unpack in priority order:
- unpack your bedding and bathroom. You need a place to rest and clean up after a moving day.
- unpack your children's bedding and room. Get out their toys-TV and arrange a space to play (and watch TV) while you unpack.
- unpack your kitchen necessities so that you have a place to cook and eat.
- unpack other areas of the home. Finish unpacking the kitchen, bedrooms, and bath before unpacking the other rooms
- check for any damage as you unpack. Common complaints include delay claims, billing disputes, and damage claims:
view solving problems and arbitration
- If your furniture gets damaged during shipping, look into furniture repair: get repair help