after the move
what you should do
- Step1: collect your records and expense receipts [see below]
- Step2: get to know the neighborhood and community [see below]
- Step3: fix up the place [see below]
- Step4: start saving some money [see below]
- Tip: use this forms to keep track:
moving checklist: download moving note pad
budget planning: pdf file | excel worksheet
Compile Moving Expense and Other Records
Collect and assemble all your moving expenses and important records.
You will need this information for tax purposes, company relocation reimbursement, auto and voter registration, and meeting personal and medical needs.
Get to Know the Neighborhood and Community
It's now time to meet your neighbors and check out the community for services and entertainment and dining:
Fixing Up the Place
You will most certainly take some time to fix up your new place to fit your style and personality.
We invite you to link over to your home improvement gallery to view ideas for every room in your home or apartment:
Start Saving Some Money